Easy Spaghetti Recipe In Creamy Tomato Sauce | Vegetarian & Kid Friendly
Give this absolutely delicious Easy Spaghetti Recipe In Creamy Tomato Sauce a try. It is kid friendly, easy to make and absolutely delicious to eat. With flavours from fresh tomatoes, garlic and basil your kids and family will absolutely love this recipe.
Spaghetti Recipe In Creamy Tomato Sauce is a delicious recipe for the kids where the pasta is made saucy with Del Monte Spaghetti Pasta. The pasta is packed with flavors from the tomato basil sauce, garlic and basil, making it refreshing. The addition of roasted carrots and capsicum makes this pasta great tasting and healthy as well.
In this dish we have used the Del Monte Spaghetti Pasta that uses durum wheat to make it. Durum wheat is made from the endosperm of the wheat which is yellow in color and ground to make it into semolina or fine sooji and is considered to have a good protein content.
Serve the Spaghetti Recipe In Creamy Tomato Sauce along with a glass of Cantaloupe Pomegranate and Mint Juice, Cheese Garlic Bread and Asian Watermelon Salad Recipe to the side to let the kids enjoy their dish.
If you liked the Spaghetti Pasta Recipe In Creamy Tomato Sauce, you must try our other Spaghetti Pasta Recipes
- Cheesy Baked Spaghetti Pasta Recipe In Tomato Basil Sauce
- Spaghetti with Pesto & Parmesan Recipe
- Spaghetti In Creamy Spinach Sauce Recipe
- Spaghetti Pomodoro Recipe (Pasta in Tomato Basil Sauce)
Cuisine: Italian Recipes
Equipments Used: Hard Anodised Kadai (Wok), Hard Anodised Biryani Pan/ Large Cooking Pot
Prep in 10 M
Cooks in 30 M
Total in 40 M
Makes: 4 Servings
- 250 grams Del Monte Spaghetti Pasta
- 1 Carrot (Gajjar) , thinly sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes , optional
- 1/4 cup Fresh cream
- Salt , to taste
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Basil tomato sauce:
- 500 grams Tomatoes , get red ripe ones
- 6 cloves Garlic , finely chopped
- 1 Onion , finely chopped
- 4 sprig Basil leaves , roughly torn
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
Directions for Easy Spaghetti Recipe In Creamy Tomato Sauce | Vegetarian & Kid Friendly
- To begin making the Spaghetti Pasta Recipe In Creamy Tomato Sauce start by boiling the Del Monte spaghetti pasta in hot water and a little bit of salt. Keep a saucepan filled with water over a medium heat.
- Drop in the spaghetti pasta and a pinch of salt and leave it to boil. Boil the spaghetti pasta till it just the biting consistency which is the al dente.
- Strain the water and rinse the cooked spaghetti pasta over cold water, to stop cooking the pasta. Drizzle the pasta with olive oil and keep aside.
- The next step is to make Tomato basil sauce. Into a pressure cooker, cut the tomatoes into half and place the tomatoes into a pressure cooker. Allow the tomatoes to pressure cook just for one whistle.
- After the first whistle release the pressure immediately and allow the tomatoes to cool. Once cooled, drain the water from the tomatoes. Remove the skin from the tomatoes and place the pulp into the mixer grinder and make a smooth puree.
- Once the puree is ready. keep this aside.
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and onions. Saute the onions until the onions become tender.
- At this stage add the carrots and capsicum and roast the vegetables until soft and is cooked. Once cooked add in the freshly made tomato puree, the basil leaves, red chilli flakes, oregano, salt and pepper and bring the mixture to a brisk boil for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked spaghetti pasta into the tomato basil sauce.
- Stir in the cream, and stir fry Spaghetti Pasta the on high heat until the spaghetti gets well coated with the sauce.
- Serve the Spaghetti Pasta Recipe In Creamy Tomato Sauce along with a glass of Cantaloupe Pomegranate and Mint Juice, Cheese Garlic Bread and Asian Watermelon Salad Recipe to the side to let the kids enjoy their dish.
Leave a Reply